Monday, January 8, 2007

Keepin' It Real...JC style

First of all, I would like to thank my partner in crime for creating this blog and making me a contributor before I even knew about it. Allison, you are completely genius so I figured that I would make a nod to our bad-ASH viewing habits with my very first post. Anyone who ever ate lunch with us knew of our undying love for the Saturday New Classics on TNT and, of course, Mr. John Cusack. In true High Fidelity fashion, I will now list my all time, top-five John Cusack movies of all time.

5. Runaway Jury- street cars, sticking it to the man and John
4. Being John Malkovich- weird, sometimes uncomfortable but with John
3. Anastasia- animation, singing Russians and John
2. High Fidelity- music snobbery, Jack Black and John
1. Say Anything…- Pete Gabriel, a boombox and John

So now that you know my weakness, you will understand that despite the future snobbery that I will exhibit, I am human too. So read on. Until we meet again….

No comments: